Welcome to Those-Lovely-Lights!
This is an elite group for high quality photographs, digital art, paintings, and drawings that relate to the wonderful subject, Light.
Please note that HDR or other types of enhanced photographs are accepted if they do not appear to be too unrealistic or saturated. Read the group rules thoroughly before joining.
Anyone can join Those-Lovely-Lights. Both members and nonmembers can submit art to our galleries. After submission, two votes are required to decide whether or not to include the piece in our gallery.
The best examples of each of the folders' subjects are located in the front of each gallery to clarify the specific light-related topics.
- Please do not spam or troll.
- Please do not submit work which is not your own.
- Please submit good-quality pictures
- Please make sure you submit art to their respective folders.
Special Group Rules:
- The light must be on if it is a photo of a lantern/light etc.
- The photograph[s] must be of good quality and centered around the subject, light.
- Photographs of over-saturated light flares or overexposed landscapes are generally not accepted.
Please remember, we prefer quality over quantity!
Thank you very much! If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask.
DespairingDoe (Founder, Formerly Forbearnan)
Blostma1 (Co founder)
Spread the joy; spread the light!
Donate points to Those-Lovely-Lights here
Photographs/digital art/traditional art/poetry must agree to the above terms. Submitted pieces which contradict our guidelines or are not related to the subject of Light will be removed, even after voting has been closed. If your photograph has been deleted, you can contact Blostma1 or DespairingDoe and request a reason as to why it was deleted.